I'm Samantha or Sammi. 21 years old. I don't have a 'theme' to this blog, I reblog shit I like.
I want you.
Your lips on mine.
Your hands around my waist.
My lips on your neck.
My hands running through your hair.
I want you.
In my bed.
Right next to me.
Holding me tight.
Talking about anything.
Gentle kisses in between thoughts.
Our tired eyes holding contact.
Slowly falling asleep.
my self esteem has two levels
- im a worthless piece of shit who deserves no love
- bow down before bitches i am your queen
I am fucking insane but my intentions are gold and my heart is pure.
She says something about loving Leonardo Dicaprio.
Sister: I love him too.
Me: how doesn’t love him?!
Sister: (says with a straight face) the Oscars.
does your brain ever just produce disturbingly violent thoughts out of nowhere
like terrible, horrible, thoughts
for no reason at all
and then you snap out of it and you’re like
i don’t want to kill my mom
what the fuck
they’re called intrusive thoughts and apparently are very common
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
Interesting child abuse poster
A poster made by The Spanish organization ANAR Foundation (Aid to Children and Adolescents at Risk). They started a new street poster campaign that uses the process of lenticular printing to secretly send a message to abused children without alerting their abusers, even if they’re walking together.
Anyone over 4’5” sees this view, with a caption: “Sometimes, child abuse is only visible to the child suffering it.”
Anyone shorter sees the beaten child version of the poster with another caption saying: “If somebody hurts you, phone us and we’ll help you.”
I love this. This is brilliant.